APEDA- Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Earnlogic carry out APEDA Registration in Bangalore in a hassle free and professional manner. APEDA is introduced by our Government of India under the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Development Authority Act passed by the parliament in December, 1985. It is an act to promote the advancement of scheduled products and to transport them. This provides economic compensation, instruction and ground rules towards scheduled product advancements. The main aspiration of APEDA is to promote the line-up products and this is carried out beneath the regulation of Central Government.
APEDA registration sets the standards and specifications for the scheduled commodities. It plays a major role in promoting, bundling, retailing and carrying out analysis of products to ensure quality assurance. APEDA provides a platform for the world-wide buyers and sellers who are involved in the agri business to bargain a deal and to make transaction. APEDA provides info that meets the needs of the shareholders or collaborators of our agri economy and agri products trade. The role of APEDA involves in training assorted facets of industries that are connected with the list of scheduled products and also in the improvement of industries related to commodities. Many surveys and feasibility study is carried out through APEDA registration and statistics report is collected from the authority of the manufacturing plant or firms.
List of scheduled products:
- Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
- Meat, Poultry & Dairy products
- Cereals, Groundnut, Peanuts & Walnuts
- Confectionery, Cookies & Bakery products
- Alcoholic Beverages & Non- Alcoholic Beverages
- Honey, Jaggery, Cocoa, Chocolates & Sugar products
- Vegetative (herbs) and medicinal plants, Organic products
- Floriculture products (Cut flowers, Pot plants, dried flowers- leaves, etc,)
- Processed foods- Pickles, Papads & Chutneys.
Registration mechanism of APEDA:
The application form should be submitted by the applicant within a month from the date of takeover of the business. After the application filing by the applicant, the APEDA authority will issue the Registration Cum Membership Certificate (RCMC). RCMC is issued by the Export Promotion Council or otherwise called Commodity Board which authenticates that an exporter is trading with products that is authorized by our Government of India. It is a single time registration in which all the registered representatives are governed under the rules and regulations of APEDA act.
The Head office of APEDA is located in New-Delhi and its regional offices are located in Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Guwahati.
Necessary Documents for APEDA Registration:
For an APEDA registration in Bangalore that is to be carried out by Earnlogic, the following documents are required by the applicant,
- Application form (i.e) signed by applicant
- Particulars of regional registration office and head office
- Cancelled cheque
- Bank account statement of the enterprise
- MOA copy- for company, Partnership deed – for Partnership Company, Trust deed- for trust/ Society
- Import- Export code copy (i.e) issued by DGFT
- Bank certificates (i.e) signatured by the authority
When can APEDA registration be abolished?
While furnishing fake data’s during the registration process and while breaching the rules and conditions that is imposed by the registering authority in the registration certificate and in case of failure of exporting the scheduled products for the period of 12 months, the APEDA registration will be abolished.
- Some of the common infrastructure facilities that are provided by APEDA:
- CPC- Centre for Perishable Cargo
- Vapour heat treatment facility
- Controlled Atmosphere Containers
- Food Safety Assurance
- Transport Assistance
- Establishment of Agri Export Zones (AEZ)