Public limited company registration in Bangalore
A public company is the one which has the permission to issue registered securities to the general public through IPO (Initial Public Offering). It can able to offer the shares to the public. A public company would not authorise to begin its business operation only with the certificate of corporation. To run a public company, it is indeed to obtain another one i.e. trading certificate. Minimum of 7 members are required for a company to be public, there is no limitation for maximum members. Board of directors should be at least 3 and maximum of 15 boards of directors.
Advantages of Public Limited Company:
Transferable shares: Shares can be purchased and sold on the market. It can be easily transfer to the members and the people who trade on stock markets.
Better access to capitals: Capitals can be raised from the existing and new investors.
Transparency: It is regulated strictly by the law to publish the complete financial statements annually to ensure the true financial position of the company. This really helps to determine the market value of the shares.
Documents required for Public Limited Company:
- Identity proof needs to be produced for all the shareholders and directors.
- PAN card is very mandatory for Indian Nationals that has to be produced for all the directors and the shareholders.
- Address proof of all the directors and the shareholders.
- No objection certificate from the landlord if the company is a rented one, otherwise produce the ownership agreement.
- Memorandum of Association (MOA).
- Articles of Association (AOA).
- Any one of the utility bills such as (water bill/electricity bill/telephone bill) has to be produced for your proposed registered office.
- Director Identification Number (DIN).
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).