DSC Registration in Coimbatore
DSC or Digital Signature certificate is a physical signature of individuals but stored in an electronic format. We Earnlogic Consultants help to provide the best and suitable DSC for your needs. Mostly, DSC is applicable for online transactions such as Filing Annual Return, Company or LLP Incorporation, Income Tax E-Filing, E-Tenders, etc. There are various types of DSCs, like Class I, Class II and Class III Digital Signatures. We offer various types of DSC to help organizations and individuals to secure online transactions with legal validity as per the Indian IT Act, 2000. For securing Email Communications, DSC Class 1 is using. Class II digital signature is utilized for company registrations, IT Return E-filing, Obtaining DIN, DPIN etc. Likewise, the Class III digital signature registration is mainly for E-tendering and participating in E-Auctions. Validity of DSC varies according to the needs. But the maximum validity is 3 year and the minimum validity is 1 year and the validity is controlled by laws.
Who all need DSC
- Company secretary
- Bank officials for satisfaction of charges and registration.
- Other authorized signatories.
Documents required for DSC Registration in Coimbatore
Documents required for Indian citizen For individual:
- Identity proof(Any one of the following documents)
- PAN card of the applicant.
- Driving License / Passport
- Post office ID card.
- Bank account passbook which holds the individual photograph and the sign of an individual along with the attestation of the bank's official.
- Any government issued photo identity of an individual with the signature.
- Address Proof
- Voter ID card / Aadhaar Card
- Electricity bill (not older than 2 months).
- Water bill (not older than 2 months).
- Driving License
- Bank documents signed by the bank
- Property tax/municipal corporation receipt
- Passport sized photograph of an individual
Documents required for a company
- Identity proof
- Copy of pay slip/letter from the organization/applicant’s organizational ID card.
- Copy of organizational PAN card.
- First 2 pages of the bank statement copy.
- Incorporation certificate copy of the company.
- Copy of bye laws/MOA/AOA.
- Copy of Audit report & annual return/last income tax return.