Society Registration in Coimbatore
Society Registration in Coimbatore is mainly for some communal purpose. Earnlogic helps to build a society under the rules and regulations in Coimbatore. Our services are all over coimbatore, including Madukarai, Podanur, Mettupalayam, Pollachi, etc.
It is an association of several people combined to form using a mutual agreement. Earnlogic helps to register Society for the advancement of charitable activities like sports, music, culture, religion, art, education, etc. Registration is done under the Society Registration Act, in India and it allows certain procedures for the sake of society registration & operation. Society Registration act was mainly implemented with the purpose of augmenting the legal stipulations of society registration. It is also for the advancement of literature, fine arts, science or distribution of awareness for bountiful purposes. The society registration act, 1860 has been accepted by several governments with lots of amendments.
Purpose of Society Registration
- Promotion of fine arts
- Diffusion of political education
- Grant of charitable assistance
- Promotion of science and literature
- Creation of military orphan funds
- Maintenance or foundation of galleries or public museum
- Maintenance or foundation of reading rooms or libraries
- Promotion or diffusion or instruction of useful knowledge
- Collections of natural history
- Collections of mechanical and philosophical inventions, designs, or instruments
Benefits of Society Registration in Coimbatore
- By Society Registration, the firm gets lots of tax benefits.
- The society must be registered under the Act to acquire the status of the juridical person.
- Registration of society gives a legal status and is essential for opening bank accounts and other government operations.
- Valid registration is helpful for obtaining certification and approvals under Income Tax Act.
- It gives recognition to the societies at all forums and before all authorities.
Documents Required for Society Registration in Coimbatore
The following documents are to be submitted along with the application form of Society Registration:
- Duly signed Bye-laws by the members along with the seal of the first three members, (President, General Secretary and Treasurer)
- Memorandum of association should be produced along with the certified copy. The memorandum should be typed with the serially numbered pages.
- Address of village/ward/house number, if any of all the members and office bearers.
- Address of the society in the area of function.
- No Objection Certificate of the house owner or landlord
- Sufficient documentary proof which establishes the legal competence and the control of applicant society over such place should be filed.