Trust Registration in Coimbatore
Trust registration in Coimbatore is available for non-government organizations and it is governed by Indian trust Act of 1882. Earnlogic helps to get a trust incorporation in a most feasible and effective way. Our team helps to get approval from all the registered officers and deliver the license within the said time gap. Normally, Trust Registration in Coimbatore takes upto 15-20 days from the date of filing of the Registration application.
There are certain requirements in Trust Registration. Here, a minimum of 3 members are required to register a trust. Trust registration formation is very quick and simple. Because there are only very few regulations available.
Trust is mainly for charitable purposes and it is an agreement between people who called trustees to manage property for charitable purposes. Earnlogic helps individuals or groups to incorporate as a board under the Charitable Trusts Act 1957 if the objects are charitable. The trustee is responsible for the ownership in the Trust property, preservation of board and channelising the income from the trust property in accordance with the intentions of the creator of the trust.
Features of Trust Registration in Coimbatore
- To enhance the cultural, academic and social condition of the people, work for democracy, good governance, peace, justice and cooperation.
- Encouraging people to make a much better society.
- Work for rehabilitation of beggars in India.
- To conduct Education programs.
Documents required for Trust Registration in Coimbatore
- Request letter for Trust Registration
- Two copies of MOA including the list of Proposed governing body and list of founder members of society.
- Two sets of Rules & Regulations framed for the functioning of the society.
- Affidavits (on Rs.10/- stamp paper from President/ Secretary / Society regarding the name/title of the society.)
- Copy of Residence proof of all members.
- Proof of ownership of the registered office of the trust & no objection certificate (on ten rupees stamp paper)
- Copy of proof of identification of all trust.
- Certified charitable trust deed.
- Signed authority letter.
Things to be mentioned in the trust deed
- Name of the trust.
- Name of the trustees along with their addresses.
- Name and address of the settler. Settler is the one who is setting up the trust.
- Address of the registered office of the trust.
- Rules and regulations of the trust.
- Objectives of the trust.