LLP Registration in Coimbatore
LLP registration in Coimbatore depicts the Limited Liability partnership formed under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008. We are serving all over coimbatore in Avinashi Road, Sitra, Peelamedu, Kalapatti, Annur, Neelambur, Kaniyur, Karumathampati and in Somanur. Earnlogic provides the registration platform for the business firms to begin their businesses in a simple and easier way through online Portal. LLP companies are increasing in Coimbatore due to its unique features. The Minimum Capital amount is not needed to begin an LLP company. Hence many entrepreneurs and business professional chooses this type of company. We have 10+ years of experience in legal registration services and our legal experts will provide endless support in the process of LLP registration in Coimbatore.
LLP registration in Coimbatore is a form of business structure that offers corporate protections against liability to the partners. It allows the freedom and flexibility to manage the business which is based on the personal agreements between the partners. The liability of each partner is limited according to the rules and regulations of LLP Act. LLP registration in Coimbatore has the legal existence and identity which is different from that of its partners. It has both the characteristics of private limited and partnership firm.
An individual partner is not responsible or liable for other partners’ misconduct. In LLP, the ownership can be transferred by appointing new designated Partners and it can be done by changing the management partners of a LLP company.
Benefits of LLP registration in Coimbatore
- LLP is easier to begin and administrate and has less number of formalities. Lower registration cost.
- LLP registration is like a corporate body which has separate existence other than its partners.
- LLP can be started without any capital amount.
- The partners limited liability is based on the contribution.
- Compulsory audit is not needed.
- Comparing to Private Limited Company, the annual ROC compliance in LLP is less.
- Limited Liability:There are multiple owners are involved in the business, so that all the risks of the business are spread out based on their investments and responsibilities. Thus a single person would not be responsible for all the business activities and issues.
- Protection of personal assets:LLP protects the personal assets of the members if any one of the partners involved in any unauthorised acts, it doesn’t affect the other person. Individual partners are thus shielded from the other partner’s wrongful business decision or misconduct.
- Perpetual succession:LLP has a separate legal existence so it is distinct from its partners and has a perpetual succession. Any changes in the partners would not influence the rights, existence or obligation of the LLP.
Documents Required for LLP registration
- PAN Card/ ID Proof of the Partners
- Address Proof of the partners
- Residence Proof of Partners
- Proof of Registered Office Address
- Digital Signature Certificate