OPC Registration in Coimbatore
OPC Registration is one of the best and latest forms of Company registration in Coimbatore. Earnlogic Provides the best OPC Registration service at lowest cost in quick time. We offer our services over Ukkadam, Singanallur, Lakshmi mills, Ganapathy, and all other parts of Coimbatore. OPC Registration in Coimbatore has been introduced in the Company’s Act 2013, as a good refinement over the sole proprietorship. Previously, an individual person was unable to incorporate a business. Since, a private company requires a minimum of 2 Directors whereas in a Public Company, a minimum of 3 Directors and 7 members are required. But now as per the Section 2(62) of the Company’s Act 2013, a company can be formed with just 1 Director and 1 member.
Later, it is known as a one person company. Here the single owner can handle the full authority over the company. In OPC Registration Coimbatore, the compliance requirements are lesser than that of a private company. The sole person is the sole shareholder and director. Likewise, in OPC there is no opportunity for employee stock options or equity funding. Additionally, if the one person company has a turnover of Rs. 2 crores and over ( or) acquires a paid-up fund of Rs. 50 lakh and over, then it has to convert to a pvt ltd company or public limited company within six months.
Procedure for OPC Registration in Coimbatore
- Acquiring DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) of director
- Getting DIN (Directors Identification Number) of director
- OPC Name Approval from
- Certificate of Incorporation is generated by Submitting Final Documentation (like AOA, MOA, Subscription Pages, Consent Letters, Business Address Proofs, etc.)
- Application for PAN & TAN
Documents required for One Person Company Registration
- The name Reservation application in INC-1
- The nominee and member’s Identity proof, address proof and PAN card copy.
- The agreement of Nominee in form INC-3
- The Memorandum and Confirmation of shares in form INC-9
- Company registration application.
- The address of registrar office in Form INC-22.
- The address proof of registered office.
Advantages of one Person Company
- Minimum requirements: Minimum of one shareholder and director must be there. Shareholder and director can be the same person.
- Single owner: Being a single owner, it is very helpful in quick decision making, managing and controlling the business without any methodologies as adopted in other companies. The sense of belonging inspires to grow the business more.
- No requirement to hold AGM:Unlike other companies, there is no requirement to hold annual general meeting.
- Funding is easy: This company is a private company; OPC can raise funds through financial institutions, angel investors, venture capital, etc.