APEDA Registration in Chennai
APEDA Registration in Chennai can be done through Earnlogic consultants- eminent service providers in the city. An experienced consultancy can able to provide best services with their finest professionals; Earnlogic is one among them. We have extended our services in Adayar, Guindy, Mylapore, Saidapet, Porur, Purasaivakkam and Chromepet at affordable price and make the registration in a simple and quicker manner.
APEDA is registered under the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) act which was passed by the parliament in 1985. It is an active body of government. The second act was formed and came into the effect from 1986 which is formed to develop the scheduled products like honey, jaggery, poultry, flowers and meat etc. Registrants can obtain the financial schemes and subsidies. It provides services to farmers, exporters from different states and many other services in the country in a direct and indirect manner. APEDA connects the trade in between the agriculture and processed food producers to reach the destination of international market.For many of the meat and the meat products, the inspection will be carried out and the promotion of the development of scheduled products and the export oriented production is carried out.
Documents required for APEDA Registration
- An application form which is duly signed
- Bank certificate signed by the authorities
- Cancelled cheque
- Copy of IEC-Import and Export code which is issued by the DGFT
- Bank account statement (latest two months)
- GST certificate.
- Partnership deed, if it is a partnership company.
What are the benefits of APEDA Registration?
- Once the registration of APEDA is done, it can get subsidies.
- Registrants can participate in the training programs
- Guidelines for the exporters can be done
- Export of scheduled products needs APEDA registration
- The registered members have the financial assistants.
- APEDA takes several initiatives to promote the export of different commodities.
- It provides the guidelines to the exporters.
- The attention of the public is done through advertisement and consultation
- Standards and specifications are fixed that helps in the development of the business.
List of scheduled products:
- Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
- Meat, Poultry & Dairy products
- Cereals, Groundnut, Peanuts & Walnuts
- Confectionery, Cookies & Bakery products
- Alcoholic Beverages & Non- Alcoholic Beverages
- Honey, Jaggery, Cocoa, Chocolates & Sugar products
- Vegetative (herbs) and medicinal plants, Organic products
- Floriculture products (Cut flowers, Pot plants, dried flowers- leaves, etc,)