Coir Board Registration in Chennai
Now get your Coir Board registration in Chennai through Earnlogic who provides best service in the consultation sector. Having multiple years of experience and the standard of quality in the work, we offer our services at affordable cost and enlarged our service network in Pallavaram, OMR, Madhavaram, Kilpauk, Gopalapuram, Red hills and perambur. Also it conducts the necessary inspection for coir yarn and the coir products and sets up the factories for the production of the coir products. We provide end to end service till the post registration along with professional guidance.
Coir board is a statutory body enabled by the government under the coir industry act No 45 of 1953; the board is to promote and develop the coir industry with the help of central government. To improve the business of coir products like coir fibre, coconut husk and coir yarn, our Government regulates and supervises this business keenly. Coir board industry is one of the traditional industry that is still economically important. All coir exports and imports are enacted in the coir board act. The board is also responsible for licensing the retting places and the warehouses. The board also involve in stocks and sales of the coir fibre and coir yarn; both for the internal market and for the exporters. It promotes and develops the coir products and exports the coir yarn in India to the whole world. It enlarges the coir board industry and enhances the Indian industries.
Documents required For Coir Board Registration
- Application in form annexure ii
- The original & copy of overseas buyer’s export order
- Copy of PAN card
- Financial status certificate from nationalized bank
- Code of Conduct of the exporters
- Copy of IE code
- Copy of Udyog Aadhar
- Copy of certificate of insurance
- In case of partnership firm deed, Memorandum of Association and Article of Association.
- Copy of SSI certificate is needed if the small scale industry is involved.
Benefits Of Coir Board Registration in Chennai
- It regulates the training programs.
- It collects statistics from the manufacturer.
- It fixes the standards.
- Improves the marketing of the husk.
- It promotes the cooperative organization.
List of coir products
- Bristle fibre
- Retted Fibre
- Unretted fibre
- Coir yarn
- Fibre mats
- Powerloom creel mats
- Loop mats
- Mesh mats
- Sinnet mats
- Ribbed mattings
- Cricket pitch matting
- Basket weaving
- Rope mats