Copyright Registration in Chennai
Copyright registration in Chennai is done at an affordable cost and fineness. Our reputed firm has now extended its wings in various places of Chennai like Ambattur, Kanchipuram, Srivilliputhur, Tiruvotriyur and Vandalur. We Earnlogic are now the frontier to serve the people with great interest and accuracy. When work until the client gets satisfaction and motivate the owner to create and publish more works. We have group of experts who follow the process from the beginning till the end. Copyright gives exclusive right to the owner over the work. If the work is copyrighted, then the work cannot be imitated, copied and translated. A copyright is a licensed collective administration which is formed by authors and other proprietors in 1957.
These privileges can only be exercised by the copyright owner or by any other individual duly authorized by the copyright owner. The copyright protection lasts up to 60 years. Both the published and unpublished works can be given copyright protection. Copyright registration in Chennai is done by the professional at an affordable cost. It creates the public record of the ownership and it enables the owner to take legal action against the infringers. It creates the way for awarding the owners for the originality and the venture consequently. Any person can have the liberty to create derivative work from the copyrighted work.
With copyright protection, the work can be sold or passed and the work can be displayed. The work can also be transmitted through radio or video. Any of the unauthorized people so called infringer uses the work illegally, and then the copyright holder can sue the infringer. Even the computer programs can also be copyrighted. It will get displayed at the footer of the website. Copyright registration in Chennai is important since, the creativity and the uniqueness of the creativity will have the recognition. The registration also brings honor for the work and economical benefits.
Documents required for Copyright Registration
- Name, address and nationality of the applicant
- Nature of the applicant’s interest in the copyright like Owner/License
- Title of the work
- A declaration signed by the author
- 2 copies of the work
- NOC from the publisher if work is published
- NOC from the publisher if publisher is different from the applicant
- If the applicant has filed through attorney, then the power of attorney duly signed should be submitted.
- DD/IPO of Rs (applicable) per work
- In case of the software, source code and object code of the work for verification.
What is the procedure for copyright registration?
The following steps are performed to do the copyright registration
- File the copyright application
- Sign the forms and submit with the Registrar of copyrights
- Diary number is issued to the applicant
- Copyright examiner reviews
- If there is any objection/discrepancy, discrepancy notice is issued
- Finally the registration certificate is issued.