Trust Registration in Chennai
Earn logic provides significant services like trust registration in Chennai and it is one of the best service provider among the companies with a decade of experience. On time registration service with experienced professionals is an added advantage and we serve in many areas of Chennai like Pallavaram, OMR , Madhavaram, Kilpauk, Gopalapuram, Red hills and Perambur at affordable cost. Trust is mainly for charitable purposes and it is an agreement between people who called trustees to manage property for charitable purposes.
Earnlogic helps individuals or groups to incorporate as a board under the Charitable Trusts Act 1957 if the objects are charitableTrust registration is registered under trust registration act, 1882 and it is preferred for a NGO or non-profit organization for the public charitable works. The owner (trustor) can transfer the right of the property to a second person (trustee) so that the third person can enjoy the benefits. Trust can be divided into two parts public and private trusts. Public trusts are public charitable trust and public religious trust and private trust is one whose beneficiary includes family or individual.
Trust deed is necessary to register the trust registration process and it is formed in a non-judicial stamp paper. Trust requires 12 A certificates from income tax and 80G certificate from the income tax act. At the time of charitable trust registration, it is necessary that the person has complete knowledge on trust registration and the fees payable at the time of registration.
Documents required For Trust Registration
- Two latest photos of each Trustee
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport – for identity proof
- Trust deed on a Stamp paper
- Copy of the property registration.
- Electricity bills, Property Tax Receipt
- If it is a rented place, Rent deed and Rent receipt id required.
- No objection certificate from the landlord.
What are the advantages of trust registration ?
- Trust can get the land from government.
- Can get 80G certificate under the income tax act
- Registered trust can gain popularity.
- Trust can get and use the fund for common cause
- Can indulge in charitable activities.
Things to be mentioned in the trust deed
- Name of the trust.
- Name of the trustees along with their addresses.
- Name and address of the settler. Settler is the one who is setting up the trust.
- Address of the registered office of the trust.
- Rules and regulations of the trust.
- Objectives of the trust.