ISO Certification in Chennai
Earn logic helps the business in all variants of ISO Certification in Chennai with a decade of experience. We are a team of experts who involve in legal registration activities by offering our services in Pallavaram, OMR, Madhavaram, Kilpauk, Gopalapuram, Red hills and perambur at affordable cost.
(ISO) International organization for standardization is a non-governmental international federation of national standards. It is the certification of quality check and an independent structure that consists of 64 members. ISO series have different criteria and principles. It provides the guidance and standard of quality, safety and efficiency of the product and services. It is a reputed management and this certification enhances the reputation and standard of business.
ISO certification is accepted by countries across the world and there are many types of certification for different departments:
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management
- ISO 10012 - Measurement management systems
- ISO 20000-1 - Information Technology Management
- ISO 27001 - Information Media Security Systems
- GMP Certification- Goods Manufacturing Practice system
- US FDA for scientific & Medical equipment
- ISO 13485:2016 -QMS for medical device
- ISO 9001 - 2015 - Quality Management
- CE Certification
Benefit of ISO 9001 Certification
- ISO 9001 helps organization to produce desired outcome
- ISO 9001 ensures ongoing controls
- ISO 9001 Enhance customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirement
- Continual Improvement through ISO 9001
- Process through PDCA (plan Do Check Act)
- QMS Certification also helps to Increase Profitability
- ISO 9001 helps the organization for avoidance of risk
- QMS is a sustainable approach of any kind of business
Documents Required For ISO Certification
- PAN Card of the Director and Aadhar for ID Proof
- Recent electricity bill & bank statement for Address Proof
- Registry Proof or Property Tax Receipt for owned property
- Latest Passport size Photograph of the Director
- If it is a rented property, rented agreement is required
Benefits Of ISO Certification
- This certification provides popularity and the company can be easily identified by the public.
- Certification has the opportunity to demonstrate their reliability to purchasers, suppliers, business partners and government.