Society Registration in Chennai
Society registration in Chennai can be done with Earnlogic professionals who are eminent in regisration works with excellent experience. Our services are offered in many places of Chennai including Kodambakkam, Meenambakkam, T-nagar, Egmore, Triplicane, Tambaram and West mambalam.
Society registration is created for the progress of arts, science or literature and it is a non-profitable organization which is registered under the society registration act, 1860. Society is a formation of people to do the social activities and charitable works for the sake of public without any intentions. Main objective of the society is to help the economically weak and disabled peoples. Society registration has tax exemptions and it is essential for the people who are below the poverty line. Society Registration in Chennai helps these organizations to carry out their operation within the framework of the law which consequently improves their credibility over
Purpose of Society Registration
- Promotion of fine arts
- Diffusion of political education
- Grant of charitable assistance
- Promotion of science and literature
- Creation of military orphan funds
- Maintenance or foundation of galleries or public museum
- Maintenance or foundation of reading rooms or libraries
- Promotion or diffusion or instruction of useful knowledge
- Collections of natural history
- Collections of mechanical and philosophical inventions, designs, or instruments
What are the documents Required For Society Registration?
- PAN Card of the Director, Aadhar & Voter ID is required for ID Proof
- Recent Electricity bill, Bank statement for Address Proof
- Recent utility bill and Rent agreement if it is a rented property. Registry Proof or Property Tax.
- Receipt for owned property for Registered Office Proof
- Latest Passport size Photograph of the Director.
Benefits Of Society Registration in Chennai
- It enables society to entrust the property in its own name.
- It provides assistance for opening the bank account in the name of Society.
- An incorporated Society will get Tax Exemptions.
- Registration provides legal status to society.
- The legal requirements are very simple than trust or Section 25 companies.
- The renewal of members is possible and objects can be modified easily
- It’s quite simple to wind up the society.
- Society registration in Chennai has a more democratic set up with membership and a selected body to manage the society.
- Property can be purchased without a legal hassle.