Partnership Firm Registration in Chennai
Earnlogic- one of the best service provider of Partnership firm registration in Chennai with experienced professionals. We have extended our services in Triplicane, Vadapalani, West mambalam, KK Nagar, Velacherry and Mylapore. Earnlogic is registered under the norms and terms of government. So we are providing the service as per the government norms and terms.
Partnership firm is a firm in which one or more persons can easily start a business. Rules and regulation of the company will be mentioned in the partnership deed.
Partners shares profits on the agreed ratio and it is registered under the partnership act, 1932. Minimum 2 and maximum 10 members for a banking sector and 20 members for the non- banking sector are required to start a partnership firm. There is a contractual relationship between the partners. Liability of the partners is unlimited. The registration process of partnership firm is easy and comfortable when compared to other registration procedures. Earn Logic makes the registration process quick and on time.
Documents required for partnership firm registration
- Original copy of the Partnership Deed
- Partnership firm’s PAN card
- Agreement/NOC from owner for address proof
- Attested Address proof of all partners
- Attested ID proof of all partners
- Affirmation certificate stating all details provided are true.
- Authorization letter is required when the partners wish to authorize a third-party for registration and witness signing.
- If the registration process is done through online, signed copy of Form 1 should be submitted.
- Acknowledgement slip for the payment of required fees.
- Identity and Address Proof
- Registered Office Proof
Address and identity proof of all the shareholders and directors are required for incorporation. PAN card is mandatory for Indian nationals. Attested or notarised copy of passport must be submitted mandatorily for foreign nationals. Residence proof documents like bank statement or electricity bill must be less than 2 months old are required.
All companies must have a registered office in India. To prove access to the registered office, a recent copy of any of the utility bills like electricity bill or property tax receipt or water bill must be submitted. A copy of rental agreement.NOC from landlord is required to be submitted in case of a rented office or an ownership document should be produced.
Benefits of Partnership Firm Registration
- Ability to file case against third Parties - have the rights to file case against third parties.
- Power to file suit against co-partners
- Ability to claim Set-off- this power is not available for the non-registered partnership firm
- Higher Credibility – registered partnership firm enjoys the credibility.
- Conversion of Entity.