Section 8 Company Registration in Chennai
Earnlogic provides unique registration services with experienced professionals. Section 8 company registration in Chennai can be done with simple and foremost service provider like Earnlogic who serves in Adayar, T-Nagar, Guindy, Meenambakkam, Porur and Chromepet.
Section 8 company is registered as a non-profit organizational company and its main motive is to promote the art, science, environment and social welfare. The profit of the company will not be shared with the members but can be used for promotion of charitable objectives. They will receive a registration certificate from the central government by following the rules and regulations.
By the rules and regulations if they fail to comply with the responsibility of the central government, it may lead to windup the company on the name of government and severe order can be taken against to the company members. Individuals or the association of individuals can start their Section 8 & section 25 companies. Earnlogic helps to register the section 8 companies under the norms and terms by the government with the modest cost.
Eligibility to Apply for Section 8 Company in Coimbatore
- When the company fully intends to promote science, commerce, education, art, sports, research, religion, charity, social welfare, protection of the environment or alike other objectives;
- When the company invest all the profits and any other income for the promotion of objects in Section 8 company
- When the company does not intend to pay any dividend to its members.
Benefits of Section 25 company registration in Bangalore
- Tax deductions to the donors
- It can be formed without the share capital
- The shares can be transferred without any restrictions.
- No stamp duty is imposed on the section 8 company formation
- It is a separate legal entity.
- Company has exempted from the provision of section 147 and no need to mention the company name like other companies.
- Section 25 companies are exempted from the applicability of CARO (Companies Auditor’s Report Order).
Documents required for section 8 company registration
- Promotor’s photocopy of PAN card
- Copy of Aadhar card or voter ID for identity proof
- Copy of Telephone bill, bank statement for Address proof
- DSC of the Directors
- Form 24A
- Statement of assets and liabilities
- AOA and MOA
- Director’s details