Spice Board Registration in Chennai
Spice Board registration in Chennai is done by Earnlogic – one of the best service providers with 100 % customer satisfaction along with the experienced professionals. We provide unique services and eminent customer support till the post registration at an affordable price. Our reputed firm has now extended its services in various places like Puliyakulam, Kuniamuthur, Kovaipudhur, Ukkadam and Saibaba colony. The Spice board was constituted in the year 1987. Our services are expanded in major places of Chennai like Pallavaram, OMR, Madhavaram, Kilpauk, Gopalapuram, Red hills and perambur. Earnlogic is one of the promising consultants in Chennai and our motto is to serve the people with higher efficiency and improve the standard of delivery of services more than customer expectation.
It is a regulatory act governed by the government to export Indian spices. Spice board is registered under the spice board registration act 1968, no 10 and it is combined with the cardamom board 1968. The body is responsible for the research, development and regulation of the domestic marketing. Spice board is an autonomous body to promote and develop the production of cardamom (large and small) and another 52 scheduled product. Other 5 commodities function under the ministry of commerce and industry. The board makes mandatory quality check in Indian exported spices. It helps to enlarge the business scale of spices and several spices grown and exported from India.
Documents Required for Spice Board Registration
- Application Form 1
- Self-attested copy of IE code certificate
- Confidential bank certificate
- Self-certified copy of GST registration certificate/ partnership deed/ MoA and AoA
- Self-attested PAN card
- Passport size photo
- Self-attested certificate issued by directorate of industries
- Registration fees - crossed Demand draft in favour of spice board.
- If the applicant is an exporter of manufactured spice product, then self-attested certificate issued by Directorate of Industries is needed.
Benefits Of Spice Board Registration
- The board is responsible for the development of spices in North-east.
- It provides quality evolution services.
- It takes part in research, development and regulation of the domestic marketing.
- Trade promotion is active by the board.
- It undertakes the product development and research..
List of spices for spice board registration
- Poppy seed